Hello!! So my cousin brought up a conversation about THE FUTURE. Scary I know. She had recently read a article online about a lady who decided to make a check list of sorts called "30 before 30. " As my cousin explained it this young women decided that she wanted to continue to grow as a person and increase the number of skills she had. She wanted to learn 30 new thing by the time her 30th birthday rolled around .
I thought this was such a wonderful idea! I immediately got started on my own 30 before I'm 30 list but quickly found out that even just THINKING about 30 new skills was a challenge.
I have managed to drum up a total of 25 things but am still missing 5.
That is where you fine lovely people come in. I thought I would ask the largest community of people who are constantly improving their skills in all manner of ways to help me out with my list.
So far on my list I have
1. Learn to fix a car (changing oil, spark plugs, tires, overall maintenance of a car)
2. Pottery making
3. Sewing (such as a shirt or pillow case)
4. Write and illustrate a children's book (doesn't need to be published)
5. Run a marathon
6. Get my Drivers licence
7. Make Perfume
8. Cake decorating
9. Take a self defense class ( learn a martial art)
10. University/ collage degree
11. 30 countries before I'm 30 (learning to travel IS a skill set OKAY)
12. Road trip across Canada ( we should all learn more about the country we live in)
13. Make mead/ wine/ beer
14. Learn to play piano
15. Learn to play the guitar
16. Become better at drawing and digital art (art gallery quality)
17. Grow my own garden
18. Become even better at cooking
19. Build something (porch/ deck/ shed)
20. Make my own at home beauty products (scrubs, masks, ext)
21. Write a song
22. Learn archery
23. Wilderness survival skills
24. Back pack New Zeland